Towards the end of the 1800’s the Biscardo family was into the textile industry as well as the wine industry, while the grandmother Teresa used to run the coaching house – hotel “Tre corone”.
The winery was founded in 1878 and it was one of the first wine companies run by ‘Veronese’ traders. Terenzio Biscardo was one of the first promoter of wine commercial activities starting in the early 1900’s.
In the 1930’s-1940’s, the company was one of the first to reach the Italian market delivering wine bottles to restaurants. At the same time, the company entered the Swiss, English and German markets. In the 1950’s the Biscardo company became one of the most important of Veneto thanks to the hard-work of Luigi Biscardo and through cutting edge investments in the wine making and bottling process.
ZIEDLEJU STREET 2